- How do I purchase and access a course?
If you have not taken a BAMSL eCLE Seminar on this site before, you will first need to Register. Please click on the 'Register' button above and complete the registration form. Then return to catalog page and click on the 'View Courses' tab. From there you can choose and register for the seminars you wish to take.
If you have taken a BAMSL eCLE Seminar on this site before, please sign in at the 'Member Login' box to the right of the home page screen. Then you can click on the 'View Courses' tab to choose and register for the seminars you wish to take.
- How do I get CLE credit?
If you wish to receive CLE hours, be sure to complete the state license information when you register. If this information is not provided, you will not receive the credits.
All BAMSL seminars are accredited for Missouri MCLE hours, unless otherwise noted.
Missouri’s CLE rules provide that live seminars qualify for MCLE credit, but on-demand seminars only qualify for self-study credit.
You must listen to each segment in its entirety before you can advance to the next section. However, once you have viewed a complete section, you may go back through the completed section(s). You also must complete all segments and the course evaluation before you can download your certificate.
- What are the system requirements to view courses?
1. Current version of one of the following web browsers:
* Internet Explorer
* Microsoft Edge Browser
* Mozilla Firefox
* Google Chrome
2. Current version of Adobe Flash Player.
3. Allow web browser pop-ups.
4. Stable, broadband internet connection.
5. Computer speakers or headphones to hear the presenter.
6. Mobile Device Notice: On-demand courses are mobile friendly, but live courses currently are not. Please use a desktop or notebook computer to view live courses.
- Who do I contact with questions?
If you have questions about the CLE content, speaker(s), or credit, please email the BAMSL CLE Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-421-4134.
If you have technical questions or problems viewing the course, please call the EON! Support Team at 1-855-906-5678.