Questions / Support

Enter your search keyword below:

  • Can I use my username and password that I use to log into ILTA's main web site to sign up for on-line classes?
  • ILTA's on-line classes are being hosted by their partner vendor Education Over the Net (EON!). You will need to create a new profile on the ILTAOnline website to purchase and participate in on-line classes. Using your email address for your username is recommended and you will be prompted to choose a password when you create a new profile on this website.

  • When can I take an on-line class?
  • Anytime! From Anywhere! ILTAOnline is available and provides technical support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

  • How can I pay for an on-line class?
  • You can pay by credit card or check. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Through our partnership with Verisign/PayPal, we can verify and process credit card transactions in a very secure manner. Want to pay for a class by check? No problem! Register on the website and then email Kathy Hulbert at and tell her which class you want to take. An invoice will be emailed to you and once your check is received by ILTA, you will be “credited” the class on-line. An email will be sent to you notifying the class is ready and after logging on to, you will be ready to start viewing the video segments.

  • Do I have to take the class all at one time?
  • No. If you want to pause and return to the class later, or if you are disconnected from the internet, you could return to the course by pressing the "Return to Course" button. You will immediately be brought back to the segment where you left off.

  • With an on-line course, do I still have access to the presenters' handouts?
  • Yes, the handouts are available electronically on-line any time after you purchase a class. Want to reference them in the future? Just log back to ILTAOnline where they are stored in your profile.

  • Do I need an Indiana title insurance producer license?
  • The Indiana Department of Insurance (IDOI) issues title insurance producer licenses to residents and non-residents that want to do business relating to title insurance in Indiana. Specifically, the Indiana Insurance Code, codified in IC 27-1-15.6-3, states that anyone who “sell, solicits or negotiates” insurance in the State of Indiana must have a license. The IDOI has interpreted this statute broadly and issued Bulletin #135 in 2005 to clarify what types of activities require a title insurance producer license. These activities include closing real estate transactions where title insurance is issued, preparing HUD-1 Settlement Statements and disbursing funds out of an escrow account, among other tasks. To see the entire text of Bulletin #135,

  • What is the first thing I need to do to get an Indiana Title Insurance Producer License?
  • First, you need to take an accredited pre-licensing class with the Indiana Department of Insurance. ILTA now offers a completely on-line pre-licensing class! Take this class at your convenience, at home, in your office or on you IPad any time of the day, any time of the year. This class is segmented into 5 to 15 minute video segments so you do not have to take the entire class in one sitting.

  • What is the format of the pre-licensing class?
  • 10 hours of pre-licensing education are required to receive a title insurance producer license in Indiana. After the presentation, there is a 50 question multiple choice quiz. Assuming that the registrant makes a 70% or greater on the quiz, the registrant be able to download a pre-licensing certificate of completion at the conclusion of class and further instructions on how to apply for a title insurance producer license.

  • If I already hold an active Indiana Property & Casualty (P & C) Insurance Producer license, do I still need to get a Title Insurance Producer License?
  • If you already have your Property & Casualty (P &C) license in Indiana, you do not need to separately take a title insurance pre-licensing class and get a title insurance license. Title insurance is a Class 2(j) product and is considered a part of the P & C line. Those who hold a P & C license are welcome to take title insurance continuing education classes to fulfill their P & C continuing education obligations and are especially encouraged to do so if not already familiar with the industry.

  • What other prerequisites are there for getting an Indiana Title Insurance Producer License?
  • The only other prerequisites to obtain an Indiana title insurance producer license include filling out the license application, paying your application fee to the IDOI ($40 for residents; $90 for non-residents) and submitting your application and fee to the Indiana Department of Insurance with a pre-licensing certificate of completion.

  • How soon after I take the Pre-Licensing Class do I have to apply for my Indiana Title Insurance Producer License with the Indiana Department of Insurance?
  • The IDOI does NOT accept pre-licensing certificate of completion certificates that are more than SIX months old. If application is not made within SIX months of attending the pre-licensing class, the IDOI will most likely require the successful completion of ANOTHER pre-licensing class.

  • Note to Non-Residents of Indiana
  • NOTE FOR NON-RESIDENTS: There seems to be some confusion about whether residents of other states need to take the pre-licensing class for Indiana to do business in Indiana. Generally speaking, if your state licenses title insurance agents and has continuing education requirements to maintain the license, you do NOT need to take the pre-licensing class. If you live in a state, such as Kentucky, that does not license title insurance agents, you WILL need to take the pre-licensing class in Indiana to do business in Indiana. For more information, contact the Producer and Agency Licensing Section of the IDOI by calling 317-232-5265.

  • Is there a quiz at the end of an on-line class?
  • Yes. The Indiana Department of Insurance requires that on-line continuing education courses have a quiz.

  • What if I fail the quiz?
  • You can take it again at no expense until you pass!

  • How many do I have to get right on the quiz to pass?
  • The quiz is designed to be easy to pass if you listen to the class. You need to get 70% or greater of the questions correct to successfully complete the class. If you fail the first time, try again! There is no extra expense to take the quiz again.

  • How do I renew my Indiana title insurance license?
  • You can renew on-line by visiting and clicking on "Renew License."

  • What are the requirements to renew my resident Indiana title insurance producer license?
  • Licenses are good for two years. Upon renewal, you must complete a total of 7 continuing education credit hours approved by the Indiana Department of Insurance with the "title" designation. Of those 7 hours, 3 are elective and 4 are the "core " courses: Underwriting, RESPA, Ethics and Escrow Practices/Closing.

  • Are attorneys exempt from the Indiana Department of Insurance licensing requirements for title agents?
  • No. There is no attorney exemption. Those who are licensed as an attorney must maintain their title insurance license by adhering to the same continuing education requirements as non-attorneys.

  • Will I get a CE certificate?
  • Yes. After you successfully complete the quiz and your informaiton if reported to the Indiana Department of Insurance, you will be emailed a certificate of completion. This usually occurs within two business days of completing the class.

  • How will my continuing education hours get reported to the Indiana Department of Insurance?
  • Within 48 hours of sucessfully completing the class, your attendance and licensing information will be uploaded to the Dept. of Insurance's database. If the reporting period will exceed 48 hours, notice will be posted on the home page of the on-line education portion of the website.

  • Are ILTAOnline events accredited for attorney CLE?
  • Not yet. ILTA is in the application process with the Indiana Commission on CLE to get CLE approval for classes on-line.

  • How do I check how many continuing education hours I need/have?
  • Go to the website and look for the area (middle/left) that says "Quick Start for Agents." From there you should be able to click on "Look up education courses/credits" and look up your continuing education transcript with your title producer license number and last name.

Call 1-855-906-5678 for 24/7 to speak with a service representative.

Do you have the recommended plugins?

A couple of Adobe plugins will enhance your experience on this site. Take our system test to see if you have them.

Get Tech Support

We work hard to make your online experience as trouble free, and as intuitive as possible. If, however, you happen to run into any problems, we are proud to offer live, round the clock, 24x7 technical support. We are here to help you through any issue you may have.


General Information

Are you sure you want to Log Out?

An account under that email address already exists. No new account was created.

You must Login or Register Before You May Add an Item to Your Cart.

Thank you for your purchase!

A copy of the purchase has been emailed to you for your records. All purchases can be found using the My Purchased Courses link located at the top of this page.

There was an issue processing your payment.

Message From Payment Processor:

Please make sure the information you are entering on the billing form matches exactly the information your credit card company has on file.
Make sure that the name on the credit card matches/is typed in exactly.
Make sure you are entering in the correct credit card number and security code.
Make sure that Billing Address 1 is a physical address (123 Pine St), and not a firm/office name.
Make sure you are using a credit, not debit card.

An account under that email address already exists. Account was not updated.

Your account update was successful!

Site Policies